Gigi Bikini - Metallic Cocoa
Due to the fine knit of our fabric, our garments can last a lifetime if looked after with extra care. To ensure their longevity please follow the below care guidelines:
- Chlorine can be damaging to the fabric and colour of your Hunza G. After swimming, ensure you hand wash and thoroughly rinse your swimsuit, avoiding harsh detergent. This prevents long term chlorine absorption which will cause the fabric to break down.
- Please avoid wearing your Hunza G in jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms as the extreme temperatures can damage the fabric and colour, and the quality of our product.
- As too much sunlight can affect the colour of your swimwear, please dry your bikinis and swimsuits out of direct sunlight.
- Suncreams can cause discolouration, especially on lighter fabrics. This is not a manufacturing fault. We recommend applying your suncream first, ensuring it’s dry before putting on your swimwear to prevent the fabric from staining.
- Avoid rough surfaces/accessories which may cause the fabric to pull, the textured nature of Hunza G fabric means that it can catch easily on rough surfaces.
- Elastane (a composition of our fabric) doesn’t like heat or chemical. We recommend not tumble-drying your swimwear or hanging it on a radiator – air drying is best.