Gigi Bikini - Emerald
- Crinkle two-piece set with matching lycra straps
- Bottoms are our cheekier cut
- Lighter colours may appear translucent when wet
- Our Seamless Crinkle Technology fits approx. a UK size 6-16, making all Hunza G a One Size Fit
- For more information on how Hunza G fits you, see our illustrated Style Guide.
- Whilst we do what we can to ensure the colours of our swimsuits are long lasting, please bear in mind that neon colours may fade over time. This is not a manufacturing defect.
Due to the fine knit of our fabric, our garments can last a lifetime if looked after with extra care. To ensure their longevity please follow the below care guidelines:
- Chlorine can be damaging to the fabric and colour of your Hunza G. After swimming, ensure you hand wash and thoroughly rinse your swimsuit, avoiding harsh detergent. This prevents long term chlorine absorption which will cause the fabric to break down.
- Please avoid wearing your Hunza G in jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms as the extreme temperatures can damage the fabric and colour, and the quality of our product.
- As too much sunlight can affect the colour of your swimwear, please dry your bikinis and swimsuits out of direct sunlight.
- Suncreams can cause discolouration, especially on lighter fabrics. This is not a manufacturing fault. We recommend applying your suncream first, ensuring it’s dry before putting on your swimwear to prevent the fabric from staining.
- Avoid rough surfaces/accessories which may cause the fabric to pull, the textured nature of Hunza G fabric means that it can catch easily on rough surfaces.
- Elastane (a composition of our fabric) doesn’t like heat or chemical. We recommend not tumble-drying your swimwear or hanging it on a radiator – air drying is best.